For over a year now, most of us have spent a huge quantity of our time indoors. Some of us have dedicated more time to self-care, but for others, it has been more difficult to set aside time. Trust us, we understand! While we might not realize it, little differences in our routines -- less exercise, less nutritious meals, etc., -- have a significant impact on how optimally our immune system operates. Today, we are sharing a few, easy tricks that take almost no time at all! That way, everyone can support their immune system from home!
Pure, Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils
- Apply 2-3 drops of Protective Blend to the bottoms of the feet, each night before bed
- Incorporate oils such as Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Melissa, Lemongrass, Oregano, Tea Tree, etc. into your routine
- Perform SOC applications such as the Basic, ID, and/or Respiratory, proactively or as needed
Don’t Forget About The Digestive System
You might be thinking, what does the digestive system have to do with immune health? The digestive system actually plays a role in the health of the immune system. When there is an imbalance in your gut, for example, overgrowth of ‘bad’ bacteria, your immune system can get confused, and get busy reacting to your cells. This means, your immune system becomes susceptible, and it becomes increasingly harder for your body to recover. Therefore, when the digestive system operates at its best, it helps promote overall immune health. Here are 2 ways, you can not only promote digestive health, but also boost your immune system:
- Add 1-2 drops of any citrus oil of your choice to 8 oz. of water on a daily basis
- Take 1-3 Digestive Enzyme Complex with meals throughout the day
For more information on essential oils, natural supplements, and SOC applications, you can use from the comfort of your own home, check out Oil Smart resources at: www.truwellness.com.