If you’ve been following along with Symphony of the Cells™ and Boyd Truman, you’ve heard citrus oils mentioned once or a hundred times. So, why do they matter? Why should you use doTERRA pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils in your daily routine? Pure citrus oils, including everything from Lemon, Lime, Wild Orange, Grapefruit, to Tangerine and Bergamot, come from the rind of the fruit. This means they are not acidic, and instead, help balance pH, and act as powerful antioxidants.
Breaking Down The Benefits
Let’s talk about benefits! How can incorporating citrus oils into your routine assist with your general wellness? Pure, citrus oils can be used as foundational products in your routine. When taken internally, they can help:
- Assist the body in breaking down and eliminating toxic waste
- Support healthy cellular and immune function
- Purify the body’s different systems
Ideas For Internal Use
Now that you’re ready to try experiencing the benefits of pure, therapeutic-grade citrus oils, here are a few ideas you can begin with:
- Add 1-3 drops of doTERRA Lemon oil to your morning cup of water (8 oz water)
- Add 2-3 drops of doTERRA Tangerine oil to your next dessert recipe
- Add 1-2 drops of doTERRA Lemon or Wild Orange oil to a cup of 8 oz. water after your next Symphony of the Cells™ application, to stay hydrated
- Add 1-2 drops of doTERRA Wild Orange in a veggie capsule
- Add 1-2 drops of doTERRA Bergamot oil to your next pot of tea
To expand your education on citrus and other oils, check out our essential oil resources at www.truwellness.com.